Lisa Morgan is excited to offer Highland Lakes Tiny Homes as an authorized retail outlet for Platinum Cottages. We serve Central Texas and the Hill Country including Marble Falls, Llano, Burnet and Fredericksburg. Customers from beyond Central Texas also buy from us because of our low prices on Platinum Cottages.
With the pandemic-driven nation-wide shortage on tiny homes, there are few homes available anywhere for immediate purchase. Most customers custom order a tiny home for their own land or a site lease community. Lisa guides customers through color alternatives and upgrade options in order to design a home which closely matches your style and meets your individual needs.
What makes Highland Lakes Tiny Homes Unique?
- Competitive Prices
- Running this business with minimal overhead allows Lisa to offer the best prices
- Respectful / Low Pressure Sales
- Lisa is never “high pressure” and this isn’t a mobile home sales outlet next to the highway
- We live the lifestyle
- We live full time in a 399 sq. ft. Platinum Cottage. We open our house for viewing and share our experience living tiny.
- Test Drive a Tiny Home
- Not sure you could survive with your spouse in 399 sq. ft? Test drive one of our 5 star tiny homes at Granite Lake Rentals
Tiny Home market is Booming – Industry Update
A good problem to have…high demand! The tiny home lifestyle is no longer a fad. It is an emerging market accelerated by the Covid pandemic. Platinum Cottages and other manufacturers have seen demand double and triple this year. Platinum Cottages is doing their best to keep up with demand but order lead times are 6+ months. We recommend that you do not delay if you are considering a Platinum Cottage.
Our inventory / “showroom” of tiny homes has sold out! Therefore, this “Current Inventory” page will mostly highlight homes we have ordered / sold in the past. We will also feature homes we have sold into the “County Line Cottages” community.
- We only sell Platinum Cottages and are not providing a location for your home on our property
- We do partner with local tiny home communities and can inform you about those opportunities
- We have no homes in inventory, however we can arrange for customers to view our vacation rental units
- All customers must now “custom order” homes from the factory or purchase a home we have set up in a local tiny home community
- We often have reserved slots on the manufacturing calendar – Customers can claim those reserved slots by placing a custom order with Lisa
- Call Lisa 512.844.1104 to follow up on any of these items
SOLD / History: Popular Homes and Color Schemes
Custom Ordering a Home
Highland Lakes Tiny Homes is uniquely qualified to custom order your dream tiny home. We live in a Platinum Cottage full-time and thoroughly understand the product. We also own two furnished units and have developed an understanding of their use as a vacation cabin, a money-making rental and even a place for mother!
Ordering Platinum Cottages is a little complex. Many color and materials options mixed with many upgrades could make your head spin if the process isn’t structured well. Lisa has guided many customers thru the custom order process to help them create their tiny dream home.
Lisa provides a personalized experience with no sales pressure. We encourage you to shop prices and customer service to see how we compare to our competition.
Click on the images below to learn about the Platinum Cottages
The ambience created in a tiny house or park model home can be completely romantic without much effort. A lot of the idea of small house living offers a quaint home that is cozy for a couple. With Valentine’s Day approaching, here are five ways to make your tiny house or park model extra special …
“Tiny Living” isn’t the best way to describe spending time in the “Tiny Homes” we sell. “Compact Living” is a much better description! Lisa, the owner of Highland Lakes Tiny Homes and I live in one of the “Tiny Homes” that we sell. Tiny Homes have been generally defined as homes smaller than 500 Square Feet. Our Platinum …
Many visitors to Highland Lakes Tiny Homes realize that a Platinum Cottage is an ideal solution to a challenge most of us face. How do we help our aging parents? Moving them directly into our own homes isn’t often seen as the best next step. Parents and grandparents eventually need to step away from complete …