Casey Robinson is excited to offer Highland Lakes Tiny Homes as an authorized retail outlet for Platinum Cottages. We serve Central Texas and the Hill Country including Marble Falls, Llano, Burnet and Fredericksburg.
What makes Highland Lakes Tiny Homes Unique?
- Competitive Prices
- Running this business with minimal overhead allows Casey to offer the best prices
- Respectful / Low Pressure Sales
- Casey is never “high pressure” and this isn’t a mobile home sales outlet next to the highway
- Best Tiny Home “Showroom” in Texas
- Granite Lake is a gorgeous granite-lined private lake and the location of our inventory showroom
The tiny home lifestyle is no longer a fad. It is an emerging market accelerated by the Covid pandemic. Platinum Cottages and other manufacturers have seen demand skyrocket. Platinum Cottages is doing their best to keep up with demand and inventory at Granite Lake is moving quickly.
Our inventory / “showroom” of tiny homes has been selling quickly. So rapidly, in fact, that posting homes to this site has been unnecessary. Call Casey (512) 535-8980 to find out what is currently for sale and what will be arriving in the future!
Therefore, this “Current Inventory” page will highlight homes we have ordered / sold in the past. We will also feature homes we have sold into the “County Line Cottages” community.
- This is not an online business selling homes across the US
- We only sell Platinum Cottages to buyers in Central Texas
- Please check the Platinum Cottages Website for other dealers near you
- We are not providing a location for your tiny home at Granite Lake
- We can, however, inform you about land lease opportunities in nearby communities
- Call Casey (512) 535-8980 to follow up on any of these items
SOLD / History: Popular Homes and Color Schemes
Click on the images below to learn about the Platinum Cottages
The ambience created in a tiny house or park model home can be completely romantic without much effort. A lot of the idea of small house living offers a quaint home that is cozy for a couple. With Valentine’s Day approaching, here are five ways to make your tiny house or park model extra special …
“Tiny Living” isn’t the best way to describe spending time in the “Tiny Homes” we sell. “Compact Living” is a much better description! Lisa, the owner of Highland Lakes Tiny Homes and I live in one of the “Tiny Homes” that we sell. Tiny Homes have been generally defined as homes smaller than 500 Square Feet. Our Platinum …
Many visitors to Highland Lakes Tiny Homes realize that a Platinum Cottage is an ideal solution to a challenge most of us face. How do we help our aging parents? Moving them directly into our own homes isn’t often seen as the best next step. Parents and grandparents eventually need to step away from complete …