Tiny Home market is Booming – Industry Update
A good problem to have…high demand! The tiny home lifestyle is no longer a fad. It is an emerging market accelerated by the Covid pandemic. Platinum Cottages and other manufacturers have seen demand double and triple this year. Platinum Cottages is doing their best to keep up with demand but order lead times are 6+ months. We recommend that you do not delay if you are considering a Platinum Cottage.
Our inventory / “showroom” of tiny homes has sold out! Therefore, this “Current Inventory” page will mostly highlight homes we have ordered / sold in the past. We will also feature homes we have set up in our the “County Line Cottages” community.
- We only sell Platinum Cottages and are not providing a location for your home on our property
- We do partner with local tiny home communities and can inform you about those opportunities
- We have no homes in inventory, however we can arrange for customers to view our vacation rental units
- All customers must now “custom order” homes from the factory or purchase a home we have set up in a local tiny home community
- We often have reserved slots on the manufacturing calendar – Customers can claim those reserved slots by placing a custom order with Lisa
- Call Lisa 512.844.1104 to follow up on any of these items
Move-in Ready Home North of Austin, TX
SOLD / History: Popular Homes and Color Schemes
Custom Ordering a Home
Highland Lakes Tiny Homes is uniquely qualified to custom order your dream tiny home. We live in a Platinum Cottage full-time and thoroughly understand the product. We also own two furnished units and have developed an understanding of their use as a vacation cabin, a money-making rental and even a place for mother!
Ordering Platinum Cottages is a little complex. Many color and materials options mixed with many upgrades could make your head spin if the process isn’t structured well. Lisa has guided many customers thru the custom order process to help them create their tiny dream home.
Lisa provides a personalized experience with no sales pressure. We encourage you to shop prices and customer service to see how we compare to our competition.